Sunday, January 15, 2017

Parenting in the New Year

Hello All!

2017 is here and with it, family, love, dinners, lunches, cut fingers, work meetings, dirty laundry, clean laundry (is it folded yet?!), and all the little bits and pieces in between.  That is to say:

Happy New Year to you!!!!

I have never been a Resolution sort of a gal, but this year, I resolve to write on this blog more.

Parenting is tough people. It is also amazing.  It stretches us, it crunches us, it loves on us.   If I had no children, I would sleep more and ski more and read more - it does not sound that glamorous, ok maybe it does, but anyway, I hope all of you in that boat have some fun and R&R for me!  In the mean time, I will keep my kids and keep working on patience, empathy, unconditional love and redirecting children's behavior without anger, harsh words, or underhanded punishment.

Let the new year roll!

Good Things,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment